Nickel Plating, Nickel Plating Services
Ashford Chroming offer a reliable nickel plating service for all types of parts such as classic and vintage car, motorcycle and marine as well as household items such as sanitryware and door furniture.
Nickel has become a very fashionable finish in recent years. It is a bright silver like metal and is hard wearing. With heavy deposits it will give good corrosion protection, however it does need to be kept polished if the bright lustre finish is to be maintained.
Nickel will dull off if not regularly polished just like silver but because it is such a hard metal, almost all proprietary metal cleaners can be used without causing damage to the finish. Many people have nickel because they like the attractive finish produced as it ages.
Common uses are taps (faucets), bathroom & kitchen accessories and many household items like tea trays etc.
Looking for a good chrome restoration or rechroming service?
If you are restoring an old car, motorcycle or boat or have some household fittings that neeed bringing back to new. Try our rechroming services.
We serve a wide range of industries:
- Electrical Lighting, sockets etc.
- Plumbing: Taps, Showers, pipe work and accessories
- Architectural: Hinges, Locks, Door Knobs, Handrails etc.
- Medical Instruments
- Hotel Refurbishment: Refinishing of fixtures and fittings
- Shop Fitting and Display Products Refurbish or Newly Manufactured Finishing
- Classic Vehicle Refinishing
- Public, One off components and home projects
Follow the electroplating links below for our range of finishes